Open the required cable entry openings on the terminal box.
The cable entry opening is prefabricated and provided with a sealing plug / cable Gland Screw out sealing plug.
Mount cable glands on the terminal box.
Proceed as follows :
1) Select one cable gland in each case which is suitable for the cable diameter.
2) Insert this cable gland in the opening of the terminal box. Use a reducer if necessary.
3) Screw on the cable gland so that no moisture, dirt etc, can penetrate into the terminal box.
4) Carry out the connection and the arrangement of the jumpers in accordance with the circuit diagram in the terminal box.
Connect the earth conductor to the terminal with the earth symbol :
1) The electrical connection must be permanently safe.
2) There may be no protruding wire ends.
For motor overload protection :
1) Use motor circuit breakers / starters
2) This must be adjusted to the specified nominal current as specified on label.
3) Ensure protection against single phase operation for 3 Phase Motor.